Disability Respite and Activity Centres
At Multicap we believe everyone deserves to live life to the full.
We are dedicated to making this happen through the services we offer throughout Queensland and northern New South Wales.
With over 55 years of experience providing support to customers with high and complex needs, Multicap’s sole purpose is to ensure that the quality of life of people living with disability and their families is enhanced by our support.
We provide a customer centred approach and tailor our diverse range of services to their individual needs. We look at all ways to support our customers to live their best life and assist them to become part of the communities in which they live.
A registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider, we offer a wide range of support services in approximately 100 convenient locations across Queensland and northern New South Wales – giving you plenty of choice.
Our ‘fit-for-purpose’ facilities provide a safe and welcoming environment for customers to enjoy individual and day group activities, as well as access to a range of therapeutic and allied health services including occupational therapy, hydrotherapy, fitness, massage and positive behaviour support.
Our range of services cater to all ages and abilities, ensuring that people from all walks of life have every opportunity they need to live their best life.
Multicap’s extensive services are designed to meet the needs of people of all ages and abilities with high and complex needs. We can design a unique and flexible plan to meet your requirements, goals and aspirations.
- Community Hubs - Join the fun at a local community centre – Join exciting activities, socialise and learn new skills.
- Supported Independent Living & In Home Support – Receive support and live independently in your preferred home environment.
- Short Term Accommodation (Respite) – Enjoy a short-term stay at one of our fully-accessible houses.
- Support Coordination – We can work with you to plan and budget to get the most from your NDIS package.
- Specialist Behaviour Support – Our team of specialists can provide assistance to manage and address challenging behaviors.
- Multicap Housing – We offer a range of accommodation options throughout Queensland and northern New South Wales.
- Social Experiences, Holidays and Sports – Our social experiences, sports and holiday programs facilitate real-life experiences that build friendships and lasting memories.
- Supported Employment – Employment opportunities through one of Multicap’s skills training, work experience or assisted employment options.
With each new home, social experience, activity, community hub and job, Multicap is an organisation that is here for our customers in all ways, always.
Learn more at multicap.org.au.
Quick Facts About The Region
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access Yes
Disabled access Accommodation, Day Service, Respite, Share Bayside
Accessible By Approved service users
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages
Community Care, Coordination of supports, Disability day programs & activities, Intellectual Disability, Multiple Disability, NDIS Assistance with Social and Community Participation, NDIS Improved Health and Wellbeing, NDIS Improved Learning, NDIS Improved Life Choices, NDIS Improved Relationships, NDIS Increased Social and Community Participation, NDIS Provider - Registered, Neurological disability, Physical disability, Psychiatric Disability, Psycho-social disability, Social and Community Participation, Social Support, Supports coordination