A healthy active life starts in childhood. Your child will be supported to participate in their choice of activity - in the gym, court, sports field or pool.
Whether their goal is to build fitness for school life, maintain physical independence or build the foundation for a healthy lifestyle, there is a program to suit.
They can join a group, team, or have one-on-one coaching and support at a local venue. Services include:
- gym groups
- sports, including swimming, soccer and boccia
- hydrotherapy and swimming
- diet and nutrition
- special interest programs.
Our enthusiastic exercise physiologists and sports coaches will be with them all the way.
Stay fit and feel great, with expert advice and support from therapists, coaches and trainers who understand disability.
Whether your goal is to build fitness for functional tasks, maintain physical independence, or change to a healthy lifestyle, there is a program for you.
Join a group, team, or have one-on-one coaching and support at your local venue.
- strength, fitness, personal training and gym groups - at our fully accessible gyms or at your local one
- diet and nutrition
- sports, including swimming, soccer and boccia - at recreational through to elite levels
- aquatic exercise or hydrotherapy
- special interest fitness and wellbeing groups, e.g. pilates, yoga, boxercise.
Our experienced personal trainers work with teenagers and adults to improve health and fitness for functional tasks, sports skills and general fitness goals.
They can support you with:
- Goal directed individual sessions
- To work with exercise physiologists
- General fitness and strength related goals
- Sports skill development and participation in other recreation and leisure activities
Our personal trainers are highly motivated and inspiring individuals who can provide you with the support required to achieve optimum health and wellbeing. Make an enquiry to be linked with one of our dedicated fitness enthusiasts.
You may be able to use your NDIS package to purchase this service or pay as you go, per session or term.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Fitness and Sport
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access Parking, Ramps, Wheelchair access, Toilet, Lift
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages
Includes a purpose built gym and customised seating workshop
Activities, Gentle Exercise, Gyms and Fitness Centres, Health and Wellbeing, Intense Exercise, Medium Exercise, NDIS, NDIS Improved Health and Wellbeing, NDIS Increased Social and Community Participation, Social and Community Participation