Personal Development Activities
Exercise physiologists work with teenagers and adults to maintain and improve health and fitness for functional tasks, as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Exercise physiologists can support you with:
- goal directed strength and fitness programs
- working with personal trainers
- weight loss programs
- healthy lifestyle education
- task specific skill development and chronic disease management
- being independent in your exercise program within the community
- participating in other sport, recreation and leisure activities.
Our exercise physiologists provide support both in an individual and group environment, and develop programs designed to meet your goals.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Exercise Physiology
Disabled access Parking, Ramps, Wheelchair access, Toilet, Lift
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
Includes a purpose built gym and customised seating workshop
Gentle Exercise, Health and Wellbeing, Health Promotion, Medium Exercise, NDIS Improved Health and Wellbeing