Financial Management & Budgeting
Provides free independent information on financial matters aiming to make people better equipped to make informed decisions. Appointment necessary.
A free, confidential service that provides education and information on financial issues to all Australians.
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about investment and financial issues for your current and future needs.
We can help you:
- increase your confidence in dealing with financial issues related to investment
- understand your own financial affairs
- understand your options
- be discerning when choosing experts and know how to use expert information
- use credit in a sensible way
- increase your savings and plan for the future
- plan effectively for your retirement
- understand the financial implications when you, or someone close to you, is considering moving into residential care
We can explain:
- the levels of risk of each financial product type
- the roles of financial industry professionals
- the advantages of reducing personal debt
- how you can maximise your overall retirement income
Similar Providers Nearby
Financial Information Service has elected to withhold the display of their location on a map
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
Languages 13 12 02 (for languages other than English)