Financial Management & Budgeting
If you are concerned about your own gambling or you are worried about a family member or friend’s gambling, and you are not sure what to do we can help you.
The ACT Gambling Counselling and Support Service is a free service offering:
- Confidential face-to-face, telephone and online counselling services for people with a gambling problem and/or to the family or friends of people with a gambling problem (individual, relationship and financial counselling available.)
- Education and prevention activities in relation to problem gambling.
- Referral to other community agencies to better meet the needs of those affected by problem gambling.
Through this service you will talk with a counsellor about any difficulties that you are experiencing or any support you may require. You do not need a referral.
The ACT Gambling Counselling and Support Service can help with:
- Consider your gambling and work out what you want to do
- Develop strategies to support you
- Work through other issues that may contribute to your gambling
- Regain control of your self and your life.
- Think about the impact of gambling on your relationships
- Work through these effects in a supportive environment
- Establish the conditions needed to rebuild the relationship.
- Assess your debts
- Cope with your creditors
- Get back in control of your finances.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact ACT Gambling Counselling and Support Service
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access Parking, Wheelchair Access, Toilets
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
Languages Communication support available for many languages
Gambling Addiction, Gambling Counselling