We are an experienced local practice providing Occupational Therapy in-home services to adults. We aim to support your independence, comfort and safety at home, so you can keep doing the everyday things that are important to you.
Our services include:
- Designing home modifications e.g. rails, ramps, bathroom access
- Prescribing assistive equipment e.g. walkers, kitchen tools, hospital beds, mobility scooters, wheelchairs, recliner chairs, pressure cushions
- Providing falls prevention advice
- Devising safer or easier ways to do things e.g. cooking, dressing
- Referring you to other services as required
We provide services to older people; and other adults with dementia, chronic heart, lung or circulation issues, neurological conditions, and orthopaedic conditions (e.g. after hip replacement, broken bone).
We are registered to provide services for the NDIS (ACT and NSW), Medicare, and various private health insurers. We also provide services to a variety of My Aged Care providers.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Rosella Occupational Therapy
Similar Providers Nearby
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges Over 16 years of age
Adults, Aged Care, Allied Health, Dementia, Frail Aged Care, Health and Wellbeing, Home Modifications, Home Safety, Household Aids and Equipment, Mature Adults, NDIS, NDIS Assistive Technology, NDIS Home, NDIS Provider - Registered, Occupational Therapy