General Disability Services
We are a registered NDIS provider
Partners in Recovery (PIR) is a community-based program that provides Support Coordination for Canberrans living with severe and persistent mental health concerns. This program is able to assist people with making a transition to the NDIS.
PIR can help you develop your own plan for sustained recovery, and co-ordinate local services and supports from multiple sectors to work in a more collaborative, coordinated and integrated way.
PIR is registered with the NDIS to provide Level 2 Supports Coordination / Coordination of Supports (For PIR Participants only).
Participation in PIR is free and voluntary to eligible individuals:
- Aged between 18 and 65 years.
- Not have an existing NDIS Plan
- Currently experiencing severe and persistent mental illness and has complex needs.
- Not currently accessing care coordination through another service
- Needs substantial support to access services in the community, or for whom their current support system requires better coordination.
- Willing to participate in the program
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Partners in Recovery
Similar Providers Nearby
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges From 18 to 65 years of age
Adults, Mental Illness, NDIS, NDIS Coordination of Supports, NDIS Financial Intermediary, NDIS Provider - Registered, Psycho-social disability, Supports coordination, Young Adults
1 July 2015 marked the commencement of Capital Health Network, ACT’s primary health care organisation. It represents the next stage of the evolution of primary care organisations that started 20 years ago with the ACT Division of General Practice and in more recent years with ACT Medicare Local.Visit CAPITAL HEALTH NETWORK LTD website