General Disability Services
As an National Disability Insurance Scheme service provider, we will work with you to achieve your goals, your way by:
- Support connection – not sure where to start with the NDIS? We can help you put a plan into action, from application to finding the right support for you,
- Providing greater flexibility, choice and control – you choose the services that are tailored to meet your needs,
- Increasing participation in your community – through our programs and services you will meet new people, make new friends and try new things
- Understanding and respecting your individuality.
BCS assists people to have the right supports and services in place. Our experienced coordination staff turn NDIS plans into action. BCS can coordinate supports and services from multiple providers to ensure that each individual has the most appropriate suite of supports.
BCS provides responsive and flexible transport options to attend medical and paramedical appointments and for social support. To access this service, please request a quote from BCS prior to completing your NDIS plan or prior to your transport taking place.
Capacity building helps people learn to live more independently and assists people to set goals and achieve them. The type of support provided can vary greatly from one person to the next. Some examples in this area include:
- Providing assistance at work or in educational settings
- Developing your decision making, planning and budgeting skills
- Providing training and support in using public transport
- Accompanying people to attend appointments initially so they can learn the ropes and attend subsequent appointments independently
- Developing other skills for independent living including shopping, social and general life activities
- Planning Alternative Tomorrows with Hope (PATH) is a planning tool that helps people to identify what they need to do to achieve their goals whether they be short, or long term plans. Trained facilitators guide the process and family, friends, carers and supporters can be included in the planning process.
The Community Care Program offers a range of support activities and services for people who are frail aged and those living with a disability and their carers living independently in our community and is focused on promoting the independence and community involvement of program participants. Support provided is a mix of tailored in home support in addition to social groups.
Attending BCS group programs for people living with disability is a friendly and highly social way to learn and develop skills, meet new people and keep connected with the community. Activities are developed according to participant interest and include a broad range of physical activities such as gym, dance and martial arts; art and craft classes; day and night outings and excursions, and more.
Any classes or groups offered by BCS (e.g. gym programs) can be accessed through your NDIS package however there are some groups that are specifically tailored to and popular with adults who live with disability. Check out our group activities for people living with disability here.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact NDIS Provider
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access Parking, Toilets, Ramps
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages
Theatre, meeting rooms, sports hall, gym, art rooms - all for hire.
Accessible Transport, Activities, After School Care, Disability, Gardening Assistance, Life Skills Courses, NDIS, NDIS Assistance with Daily Life, NDIS Assistance with Social and Community Participation, NDIS Coordination of Supports, NDIS Home, NDIS Improved Daily Living Skills, NDIS Increased Social and Community Participation, NDIS Provider - Registered, NDIS Transport