Disability Respite and Activity Centres
Our Respite services are specifically designed to support people with a disability of all ages who rely on the daily support of another person.
Through a range of activity-based programs, we provide families with a rare opportunity to have a break from their busy caring role, knowing the person they care for is going to somewhere they enjoy, with planned activities run by qualified staff.
Respite opportunities play an important part of every caring relationship, as they help:
- Increase social connectivity for the child
- Improve employment opportunities for carers or parents
- Reduce stress for the family unit.
Able Australia can:
- Arrange an experienced respite worker to help the person being supported in their home environment or in a community-based setting
- Arrange a stay in a respite facility
The frequency and duration of the respite provided is tailored to the needs of the individual and their carer.
Quick Facts About The Region
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access Parking, Wheelchair Access
Accessible By Approved service users
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages
Disability, Respite Care Services