General Community Clubs
The ACT Apple Users Group Inc is a not-for-profit organisation for Apple technology owners and users. We have over 200 members from Canberra, the A.C.T., and the surrounding areas. Although our membership is not restricted to local residents – we have members in rural and coastal NSW and QLD.
ACTApple can provide experience and assistance to you on a number of levels, depending on your circumstances. It all starts with information you need to help you go forward from where you are at the moment.
Benefits of being part of ACT Apple User Group include:
- Monthly meetings with topics and Q and A sessions
- One-on-One Problem Solving – setting up your new computer, configuring software, learning the quirks of different software
- Advice over the phone in the evenings from our more experienced members, from the general basics to more specific issues
- A monthly newsletter filled with information about ACTApple’s activities and contacts, software releases and current updates, technical tips and hints, links to useful and helpful information and apps, and book reviews.
- A daily email Digest of tips and solving issues.
- Tap into members experiences
- Broaden your social networks and develop new friends while chatting over a cup of coffee with other like-minded users
- An opportunity to make your voice heard by submitting articles, stories or reviews to the newsletter, or even – with the help and support of other members – running a session at one of the General Meetings on your favourite or most-used software, to share your knowledge and skills.
We also assist Apple users in other areas – for example, we help support the Port Macquarie User Group.
We meet from 12:30pm, 3nd Wednesday of the month (except January) at Raiders Weston, 1 Liardet Street, Weston.
Fees: memebrship fees apply but anyone can attend our meetings for free
Upcoming Events at ACT Apple Users Group Inc
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact ACT Apple Users Group Inc
Similar Providers Nearby
Wheelchair Access No
Disabled access This location does not have disabled access
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Full cost
Age Ranges All ages
We meet at 12:30 PM every third Wednesday each Month
The meeting is held upstairs and there is no lift.