Child (and Parent) Information & Counselling
Family and Adolescent Counselling Services (FACES)
Counselling service for young people aged 10-21yrs and for their parents, family members and carers. Provides the chance to communicate in a supportive environment and can help you and your family to:
- develop better your relationship
- enhance communication skills
- work through any individual problems which have an impact on your family.
- learn new parenting and conflict resolution skills
- resolve difficulties
- talk about the loss of a family member through death, separation or divorce
- re-define your roles in a changing family dynamic
CatholicCare FACES Counselors are skilled in individual and family therapy and have vast knowledge on issues that impact on families (pre and post separation), step-families and blended families.
There may be a fee associated with this service. For enquiries or to book an appointment call us on 6162 6100.
Disabled Facilities: Parking,Toilets
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Family and Adolescent Counselling Services (FACES)
Similar Providers Nearby
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages
Family Counselling, Parent, Relationships Counselling, Young Adults, Youth