Ageing Information & Counselling
Elder Relationship Services offer counselling and mediation support services to assist older people and their families.
We can help to:
- prevent or resolve family conflict
- have difficult conversations within your family
- plan for the future, including medical health, financial or living arrangements
- resolve differences in a way that help to improve your relationships
- make decisions that protect the interests, rights and safety of your family.
People can attend the service on their own, with a partner, as a family, with adult children or parents.
Using our service is voluntary, and all matters discussed are confidential.
The decisions you make with our support are not legally binding. We can help you to document your agreements.
How long is each session and how many do I need to attend?
- Each session runs for a minimum of one hour. As each family situation is unique we will work with you to tailor a solution that meets your needs.
- Some issues are resolved in one or two sessions, others may take longer depending on the complexity of your issues.
How much will it cost?
- Fees are determined based on your income. When you make a booking we will advise the fees payable.
Our counsellors and mediators have professional qualifications and experience in social work, psychology, mediation, law and/or counselling.
Staff working in the Elder Mediation Service have all received additional training in elder mediation and and counselling.
You can download a brochure for the Elder Relationship Services here.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Elder Relationship Services
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access Parking, Wheelchair Access, Toilets
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages
Counselling, Elderly, Family Counselling, Mature Adults