Are you a financially disadvantaged older person who needs support around your care or housing needs?
ACHA can assist you to obtain services, housing or care that can assist you to remain living in your community. The assistance offered is practical and tailored to meet your individual needs and circumstances.
This service is for the following people:
- Aged 65 years and older or over 50 years for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders
- On a low income
- A housing ACT tenant, renting, living with family or friends, boarding and/or have some type of housing or homelessness issue
- Living in Woden Valley, Weston Creek or Tuggeranong.
What can ACHA do?
- We will link you with housing services and support
- We will link you to care options and support
- We will support you to access transport and culturally appropriate care and services.
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact Assistance with Care and Housing (ACHA)
Similar Providers Nearby
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee Contact us for details
Age Ranges All ages
Accessible Housing, Elderly, Homeless, Tenancy Support
WCS is a for-purpose that has been providing community services in the ACT for over 45 years. Our vision is to build and nurture a vibrant and connected community. We offer a wide range of services covering children, families, youth and seniors including disability, housing and mental health services.Visit WODEN COMMUNITY SERVICE website